Report Wizard Basics
Report Wizard allows you to...
• Use a simple, intuitive interface to quickly create and save an unlimited number of reports.
• Optionally specify totals or averages for numeric columns.
• Select from an existing sort or create ad-hoc sorting on up to three levels.
• Create group headings, footings and/or sub totaling on group breaks.
• Create summary reports by suppressing report detail printing.
• Automatically adjust the report width to landscape mode when necessary.
• Optionally print a report matching the current list box (browse).
Select from the Following Options to Jump to a Topic...
The dialog allows the user to create, modify, delete or select a report for execution.
This dialog is the first of three steps and is composed of the fields available for the report's detail band. From this dialog, the user selects the fields they wish to appear in the report.
This dialog is the second of three steps and is composed of three options which allow the user to determine the report's sort order. The user may use the report's default sort order, choose an existing (predefined) key or create their own custom sort order.
This dialog is the last of three steps and is composed of several options that control group breaks and detail suppression.
Use these guidelines for creating outstanding quick reports ..... in just seconds!